For a larger version of the image click here.
Artist: McVicker, J. Jay|
Birth Date: 1911-2004
Technique: Aquatint, line etching with embossing.
Dimensions: 15 1/2 x 10 5/8 in.
Edition Size: Ed. 50
Reference: Exhibited American Federation of Arts from the Fourth "BrooklynMuseum Print Annual 1950,; Ninth Annual National Print Show,Laguna Beach Art Association, 1950, Prize and purchase award. Connecticute Academy of Fine Arts,Award for best Black and White Print.
Item Notes: Signed, titled, numbered and dated. A marvelous example of McVicker's intaglio virtuosity. Signed and dated in the plate.
To Purchase This Item
Click here for our phone number and gallery information.
We accept checks and the credit cards shown below. We will contact you after you submit your order to complete the details for your billing information.
Terms of Sale:
- Guarantee: We guarantee the authenticity of all works. All works are in excellent condition unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping: Shipping charge is $30 (Federal Express) but may be increased if special handling is required. Shipping charges include full insurance against loss or damage. Please notify us if the work does not arrive in perfect condition. If you need alternative or special shipping we can work out the details with you, although additional charges may apply.
- Purchases: All purchases must be paid in full with California residents adding 9.25% sales tax.
- Refund: If your purchase is found to be unsatisfactory, for any reason, it must be returned, fully insured, within 7 days for either an exchange or refund of the full purchase (excluding shipping charges).
- Pricing Policy: All prices are subject to change without notice and all works are subject to prior sale.
Back to Previous Page
please click on the Back button on your browser
to return to the previous page.)